Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/13 20:17:15 UTC

Re: Q: Creating a Macintosh application with Maven2.0.4?

Plugins under o.a.m.p are generally named maven-xyz-plugin.

"Other" plugins are generally named xyz-maven-plugin.

This is what you want:
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>dependency-maven-plugin</artifactId>

Taken from:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/dependency-maven-plugin/1.0/dependency-maven-plugin-1.0.pom

Wayne