Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Turner <tu...@blackbear.com> on 2003/07/04 22:44:25 UTC

[FRIDAY] United Appeal for David Graham

It's become apparent, looking at the huge number of cvs commits David
has made over the last week or so, that he is desperately in need of a
Life.  Therefore, I'm taking up a collection to buy him one.  With your
contributions, perhaps we can get him to take up tennis or stamp
collecting or mercenary soldiering, or something.  Otherwise, I fear we
may find his withered body slumped over his keyboard in a few weeks, all
thoughts of food and sleep wiped from his mind, his finger poised over
the return key to do just One More Javadoc cleanup.

[AUTHORS NOTE: For the humor impaired, this is just my way of thanking
David for the tremendous amount of post-1.1 cleanup work he's been
doing.]

James Turner
turner@blackbear.com

Senior Editor
LinuxWorld Magazine

Track Chair, Strategic Open Source
2003 Fall COMDEX

Author:
    MySQL & JSP Web Applications
    Struts Kick Start
    JavaServer Faces Kick Start

Re: [FRIDAY] United Appeal for David Graham

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.
--- Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> wrote:
> Any suggestions on how we could email him a six-pack?

My patches might get pretty interesting after one of those.

David

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steve Raeburn <st...@ninsky.com>.
Would it be too corny if I said, "Here's my $0.02" ?

Steve

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.
LOL!  When you find a suitable life for me, please send it to
dgraham@apache.org.

Thanks,
David

Posted by James Turner <tu...@blackbear.com>.

Well, you owe 8c now, so cough it up!

James

RE: [FRIDAY] United Appeal for David Graham

Posted by Steve Raeburn <st...@ninsky.com>.

Posted by Steve Raeburn <st...@ninsky.com>.