Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2013/10/02 16:22:10 UTC

Post-release work

As previously discussed, now that 4.2 is released, I moving docs to
their own repo.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/cloudstack-docs.git

For present, I am pushing the 4.2 docs into a 4.2 branch, and will
deal with master in a bit.

We also need to merge anything in 4.2-forward into 4.2 and purge
4.2-forward as we prepare for 4.2.1.

--David

RE: Post-release work

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
I merged 4.2-forward into 4.2 last night. I will keep 4.2-forward around for couple of days just in case something is missed. I will send a separate email to mailing list that 4.2 is now open for checkin and do not checkin into 4.2-forward.

RE: Post-release work

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.