Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/21 22:09:03 UTC

JSPWiki github repos descriptions + topics

Hi all,

noticed yesterday that our main (well, all) github repos currently have an
old description + no associated topics. As this is something infra changes,
I've thought of to requesting infra tomorrow / this weekend adding the
following descriptions + topics. Topics with a ? mark denoting I'm not very
sure if they would fit in, so any pointer, further topics, etc. will be
greatly appreciated.

https://github.com/apache/jspwiki
feature-rich and built around standard JEE components (Java, servlets,
JSP).
topics: jspwiki, apache, asf, wiki, wiki-engine, portable?, war?, java?,
maven?, markdown?

https://github.com/apache/jspwiki-site
topics: jspwiki, apache, asf, website, jbake, asf-cms

https://github.com/apache/jspwiki-asf-docs
topics: jspwiki, apache, asf

WDYT?

br,
juan pablo

Re: JSPWiki github repos descriptions + topics

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harry,

done, requested it at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15713

br,