Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by jo...@evilnerds.be on 2005/04/28 09:44:05 UTC

Just a remark

Hello,

I was just reading the tutorial about control flow. I copy pasted the code from
the tutorial. It didn't seemed to work. I discovere a little typo ... In the
file "game.js" on line 10, there is a call for guess.jxt. This should be
guess.jx. You'll problably already know this, but I just point it out for you.

Greetz

Jo

Re: Just a remark

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Is this on the wiki ? You could create yourself an account then and
modify it yourself.

Otherwise please log an issue at nagoya.apache.org so it doesn't get lost.

Thanks
Jorg