Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hamelmann Stefan <st...@pdb.sbs.de> on 2001/09/19 13:32:57 UTC

Loosing context after local action forward

Hi

After executing the local forward of my action mapping,
the called .jsp page loses the context and therefore the relative links
don't work.
I am also using the strust template tag library - is this the reason ?

Does anyone know `how to avoid it ?

With kind regards, Stefan

Re: Loosing context after local action forward

Posted by Ted Husted <ar...@jab.org>.
The <html:base/> tag may help.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-html.html#base

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463