Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Objelean Alex <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/17 10:18:21 UTC

Bug related to WICKET-2657 in 1.4.x branch

I've tested my code with latest 1.4.x branch version in chrome, and
apparently there is another problem with this:
- if AjaxSubmitLink adds to the target some component to be refreshed, then
it will disappear. This can be reproduced only in Chrome (v 5.. probably the
same problem is with v. 4). In Firefox everything is ok.

Re: Bug related to WICKET-2657 in 1.4.x branch

Posted by Alex Objelean <al...@yahoo.com>.
Issue created & quickstart attached:

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.