Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by FERNANDO PETRULIO <f....@studenti.unisa.it> on 2019/02/05 09:20:41 UTC

Survey for Research on Lambda Expressions

Dear Apache devs,
I'm a researcher from UZH and my team and I are conducting a study on
Lambda Expressions and Functional Interface in APIs. Netbeans project is
one of our targets and we would gather some information and opinion about
this topic from you. So I would be really happy if you filled the survey at
the following link:

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4781913/704005e13cdb

Kind Regards, Fernando Petrulio.

Re: Survey for Research on Lambda Expressions

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
Where will your agreggate data and final report be accessible under an
acceptable license and no cost?

Also, why do you need humans for your survey instead of looking at the
codebase which is open source?

--
--emi