Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by sunfulin <su...@163.com> on 2020/02/10 13:11:49 UTC

Flink connect hive with hadoop HA

Hi, guys
I am using Flink 1.10 and test functional cases with hive intergration. Hive with 1.1.0-cdh5.3.0 and with hadoop HA enabled.Running flink job I can see successful connection with hive metastore, but cannot read table data with exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.net.UnknownHostException: nameservice1
at org.apache.hadoop.security.SecurityUtil.buildTokenService(SecurityUtil.java:374)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.NameNodeProxies.createNonHAProxy(NameNodeProxies.java:310)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.NameNodeProxies.createProxy(NameNodeProxies.java:176)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:668)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:604)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.initialize(DistributedFileSystem.java:148)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:2598)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(FileSystem.java:91)

I am running a standalone application. Looks like I am missing my hadoop conf file in my flink job application classpath. Where should I config ?

Re: Re: Flink connect hive with hadoop HA

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
There's a configuration value "env.hadoop.conf.dir" to set the hadoop
configuration directory:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/config.html#env-hadoop-conf-dir
If the files in that directory correctly configure Hadoop HA, the client
side should pick up the config.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bowen Li <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi sunfulin,