Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by emicalc <em...@libero.it> on 2006/08/24 14:25:42 UTC

how exposing a component like a web service

Hello,
I want to use servicemix as a stand alone ESB provider and publish the
components as web services.
I have tried to look the soap-binding example but I don't understand how to
publish a simple POJO component like web service.
There are some other example?
Thank you
Emilio
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: how exposing a component like a web service

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I guess this is the one you need.
Is there any specific things you don't understand in this example ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet