Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com> on 2012/11/16 11:18:40 UTC

RE: Integrating autoscale branch to master?- Autoscale feature merged with asf/master

Hi ,

I have helped Vijay in merging the AutoScale code with asf/master branch after David's approval . Vijay Venkatachalam , Jessica Wang , Brian Federle and myself  have been involved in writing the AutoScale code . Please let us know in case there are any concerns.

Vijay Venkatachalam will update the community more about merging of the autoscale code with asf/master.

Thanks & Regards,
Pranav

Posted by Vijay Venkatachalam <Vi...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Pranav!

Anyone hosting the non-oss jar files? Those places should be updated with the latest NetScaler jar.
Please let me know I can share the latest jar file.

The latest jar file will be compatible with the cloudstack supported NetScaler releases.

-Vijay V.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <pr...@citrix.com>.
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 04:07:41PM +0530, Rohit Yadav wrote:

> On 16-Nov-2012, at 3:48 PM, Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi ,
> >
> > I have helped Vijay in merging the AutoScale code with asf/master branch after David's approval . Vijay Venkatachalam , Jessica Wang , Brian Federle and myself  have been involved in writing the AutoScale code . Please let us know in case there are any concerns.
> >
> > Vijay Venkatachalam will update the community more about merging of the autoscale code with asf/master.
>
> Good work people! One issue: apidocs are failing (which is with the developer profile; mvn clean install -P developer) with:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/Bhaisaab/Work/apache-cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py", line 159, in <module>
>     category = choose_category(fn)
>   File "/Bhaisaab/Work/apache-cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py", line 139, in choose_category
>     (fn, __file__))
> Exception: Need to add a category for createAutoScalePolicy.xml to /Bhaisaab/Work/apache-cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py:known_categories

Fixed with commit 6e86fac8e539d52280f4b12de3575f7dabe0db3b
--
Prasanna.,

Re: Integrating autoscale branch to master?- Autoscale feature merged with asf/master

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.
On 16-Nov-2012, at 3:48 PM, Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I have helped Vijay in merging the AutoScale code with asf/master branch after David's approval . Vijay Venkatachalam , Jessica Wang , Brian Federle and myself  have been involved in writing the AutoScale code . Please let us know in case there are any concerns.
>
> Vijay Venkatachalam will update the community more about merging of the autoscale code with asf/master.

Good work people! One issue: apidocs are failing (which is with the developer profile; mvn clean install -P developer) with:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Bhaisaab/Work/apache-cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py", line 159, in <module>
    category = choose_category(fn)
  File "/Bhaisaab/Work/apache-cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py", line 139, in choose_category
    (fn, __file__))
Exception: Need to add a category for createAutoScalePolicy.xml to /Bhaisaab/Work/apache-cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py:known_categories

It affects marvin and cloudmonkey.

Regards.