Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/03 21:15:56 UTC

Help with "no redeploy, no restart" Tapestry concepts and IntelliJ

Hello,
I use IntelliJ in order to learn Tapestry (5.2.6). The .war archive is
exploded however I have to restart Tomcat in order for the changes in my
classes to be visible.
Can anyone help please?
Regards,
Julien.

Re: Help with "no redeploy, no restart" Tapestry concepts and IntelliJ

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hello Igor,

>Please vote for this issue
Done!

I have just purchased and printed your "Tapestry 5 in action" book. It looks
great! Congratulations!

Regards,

Julien.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.