Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Adam Constabaris <ad...@unc.edu> on 2006/05/11 15:37:45 UTC

Upgrade path from 2.2-rc to 2.3?

Perhaps this is properly a question for the dev list, but it's from a
user perspective.

Since I was starting to get serious comment spam, I upgraded my 2.0.1
instance to 2.2-rc5.  Now that the 2.2 branch is dead, long live 2.3,
I'm wondering whether there are or will be db migration scripts for
intrepid souls such as myself that will take us from 2.2 to 2.3.

cheers,

AC

Re: Upgrade path from 2.2-rc to 2.3?

Posted by HAMMER_SHI <dm...@gmail.com>.
help

Re: Upgrade path from 2.2-rc to 2.3?

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
There will be a comment in the 2.1-to-2.3 migration script that tells
you which fields are new since the scrapped 2.2 release.

- Dave