Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Tikayatray, Lokajit " <lo...@citi.com> on 2008/04/03 16:46:58 UTC

Using Axis2_Codegen_Wizard_1.3.0 for generating WSDL for axis 1.2.1 services

Hi All,
I deploy my services in tomcat with Axis 1.2.1. Again I have to write
clients using axis 1.2.1 for the deployed services. But I am generating
the WSDL for my services using axis codegen tool which uses Axis2 1.3 as
I am unable to generate WSDL using cmd line java2WSDL which is giving
classnotfound exception (Googled but no help as my class is present
where I mention. Still get the issue).

What I want to know is, Is there any problem in using WSDL, for
axis1.2.1 services, generated out of Axis2_Codegen_Wizard_1.3.0.

Thanks and Regards
Lokajit Tikayatray