Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/30 09:03:48 UTC

[REMINDER] Open Expo Conference - Madrid 1st June 2017

Hi All

This is a reminder that we will have an ASF booth at the Open Expo in
Madrid on 1st June <http://www.openexpo.es/en/>. It is the first time
that we've been involved with this event so we want to find out if this
is a place where it would like to be involved in the future. I will be
joined on the booth by two great volunteers Jan Iversen and Ignasi
Barrera, who will also help with the Spanish speaking side!

We will be talking to people about the ASF and our projects,  and also
giving away some swag. (pens, lapel pins, stickers etc).  I'll also be
taking a recorder so we might be able to record some general interviews
with attendees for FeatherCast.

If you are located in Madrid or attending the conference then please
feel free to drop by and say Hi.

Thanks
Sharan