Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2008/06/06 12:05:29 UTC

Building Synapse 1.2 from source

Folks

Building Synapse 1.2 from source fails for me due to unresolved
dependencies on rampart libraries. Is this a known problem? I think it
is a major problem if the official release cannot be built from source.

Oleg

Re: Building Synapse 1.2 from source

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Oleg

I think this is ok as long as it builds correctly before the vote
ends. If there is still a problem after the rampart release completes,
I'll definitely change my vote to -1.

Paul

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Asankha C. Perera <as...@wso2.com> wrote:
> Hi Oleg
>>
>> Building Synapse 1.2 from source fails for me due to unresolved
>> dependencies on rampart libraries. Is this a known problem? I think it
>> is a major problem if the official release cannot be built from source.
>>

> Sorry, yes this is a known "issue" as we relied on the rampart release which
> has passed - but not yet officially hosted on the maven repos. They will be
> uploaded to the maven repo tonight.. until then, the JARs are available at
> http://people.apache.org/~nandana/rampart-1.4/1.4/maven-repo/
>
> thanks
> asankha

Paul Fremantle