Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Besite - Bart <ba...@besite.be> on 2004/06/29 16:43:59 UTC

SQLException

Hello People,

I have just deployed my first Webservice and compiled a client application
succesfully.

Now when I run my client application I get back the following error :

An Axis Fault occurred: java.sql.SQLException: Unable to connect to any
hosts due to exception: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.net.SocketPermission localhost resolve)

My webservice makes a jdbc-connection to a local mysql database.  When I try
to connect to this database

from another application there is no problem.  Only when Tomcat runs the
client application I get this strange exception.

Has anyone encountered the same problem ?

Desperately waiting for an answer,

Bart