Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Holger Veltrup <ve...@sitepark.com> on 2009/06/26 11:53:16 UTC

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with gif

Hey,

I try to get a BufferedImage with following gif:
http://www.ddim.de/test.gif

Sanselan.getBufferedImage(new File("test.gif"));

this throw a ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:

	at
org.apache.sanselan.formats.gif.GifImageParser.getBufferedImage(GifImageParser.java:795)
	at org.apache.sanselan.Sanselan.getBufferedImage(Sanselan.java:1264)
	at org.apache.sanselan.Sanselan.getBufferedImage(Sanselan.java:1231)

can anybody help me?

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with gif

Posted by Holger Veltrup <ve...@sitepark.com>.
Hey Charles,

thank you for reply. I open an issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANSELAN-24

Charles Matthew Chen schrieb:
> Hi Holger,
>
>    I'll be happy to take a look at this issue.  Please open an issue on JIRA.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANSELAN
>
>    Don't forget to attach (and contribute, if possible) that test
> image and to include your source that is having the problem.
>
> Thanks,
>    Matthew
>

> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Holger Veltrup<ve...@sitepark.com> wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> I try to get a BufferedImage with following gif:
>> http://www.ddim.de/test.gif
>>
>> Sanselan.getBufferedImage(new File("test.gif"));
>>
>> this throw a ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
>>
>> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 288561
>>        at
>> org.apache.sanselan.formats.gif.GifImageParser.getBufferedImage(GifImageParser.java:795)
>>        at org.apache.sanselan.Sanselan.getBufferedImage(Sanselan.java:1264)
>>        at org.apache.sanselan.Sanselan.getBufferedImage(Sanselan.java:1231)
>>

>> can anybody help me?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Holger Veltrup

--

Holger Veltrup
Dipl.-Ing.

Development
Sitepark Gesellschaft für Informationsmanagement mbH

------------------------------
www.sitepark.com
------------------------------

Rothenburg 14-16
48143 Münster

Tel 0251/48265-50
Fax 0251/48265-55

Geschäftsführer:
Thorsten Liebold
Martin Kurze

AG Münster
HRB 5017

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with gif

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Holger,