Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carine Porret <cp...@capgemini.fr> on 2001/01/30 10:22:50 UTC

problem configuring Resin with Cocoon

 Hello,

 Sorry to bother but I'm going through problems configuring Cocoon with Resin 1.2.b3 and you might be able to help me out  :
 I put the following lines in the Resin.conf file :

 <host id='xxx.xxx.xxx.fr'>
 <app-dir>e:\resin1.2.b3\doc\cocoon\samples</app-dir>
 <class-update-interval>60</class-update-interval>
 <classpath id='e:\resin1.2.b3\lib' source='e:\resin1.2.b3\lib'/>
 <servlet-mapping url-pattern='/cocoon/*' servlet-name='org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon'/>
 <servlet servlet-name='org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon' servlet-class='org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon'>
               <init-param name='properties' properties='cocoon.properties'/>
 </servlet>
 <error-log id='log/error.log'/>
 </host>

 Thus I manage to access the Cocoon.xml file by entering the following url :
 http://xxx.xxx.xxx.fr/cocoon/Cocoon.xml
 (cocoon being a virtual directory)
 but now I try to access index.xml file in the same way and I get the following message error :

 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File "file:e:/resin1.2.b3/doc/cocoon/samples/cocoon" not found.
 at org.apache.cocoon.parser.AbstractParser.fatalError(AbstractParser.java:105)

 The index.xml file is in the samples directory (and not cocoon as it is not a real directory!)

 Would you have any idea why this doesn't work correctly? Otherwise the idea was to be able to have xml and html pages in my application, how do I manage to do that ? I get 'page not found' if I ask for an html page as it doesn't launch the cocoon servlet !!

 Thanks a lot,

 Best Regards

 Carine