Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Benjamin Venditti <be...@arcor.de> on 2010/09/28 13:31:16 UTC

summer is almost gone

  Hi there,

i just had a look at the empre-db issues list in jira to see what i can do.
Issue  EMPIREDB-61 "Create a scala example project" looks interesting to
me. I'll have a shot at it and hope to show you the first results at the
end of the week. There is an other issue EMPIREDB-75 which i think can
be closed.

So what have you been doing during summer? I for one had to work in july
and august, i.e. i missed the best part of this years summer. However i
could spent some time in sweden, as a friend of mine moved to Lund
recently. I also visited Stockholm and i must say, i realy like it
there. I think i'll go there again next summer.

Hope you had a nice summer-vacation, too.

Best Regards,
     Benjamin

Re: congratulations and my best wisches

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Francis,
>
> what do you consider a few?

1.72 (the average here in Belgium)

> I can recommend three - although I found that the third is a real challenge.
> If you need some help about how to do it, I'd be happy to give you some advice :-)

I've been practicing for a while, thanks anyway

> BTW: Thanks for writing the report.

np, not that it was that much work

http://www.somatik.be

re: congratulations and my best wisches