Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Charles Wardell <ch...@bcsolution.com> on 2011/03/30 03:59:15 UTC

Exporting to CSV

Is there an easy way to get queried data exported from solr in a csv format?
Hoping there is a handler or library for this.

Regards,
charlie

Re: Exporting to CSV

Posted by stockii <st...@googlemail.com>.
http://yonik.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/csv-output-for-solr/

-----
------------------------------- System ----------------------------------------

One Server, 12 GB RAM, 2 Solr Instances, 7 Cores,
1 Core with 31 Million Documents other Cores < 100.000

- Solr1 for Search-Requests - commit every Minute  - 5GB Xmx
- Solr2 for Update-Request  - delta every Minute - 4GB Xmx

Re: Exporting to CSV

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You can also just go up to Jenkins (the build server) and check out the nightly
build of your choice. Start at;
https://builds.apache.org/hudson/view/S-Z/view/Solr/job/Solr-3.x/
Click on the date of your choice and you should see a page with
the build artifacts on it.

Best
Erick

Re: Exporting to CSV