Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de> on 2000/08/01 08:31:30 UTC

Re: filtering on javac, and VssGet

 GG> The documentation seems to indicate that I can do filtering when
 GG> compiling because there is a "filtering" attribute on javac but I
 GG> can't seem to get it working. Is there an example of this
 GG> somewhere?

Actually only the copyied support files were filetered, the .java
files themselves stayed untouched. Since this behavior (copying of
support files) has been removed in the latest CVS version the
filtering attribute won't be there in the future as well.

 GG> Also .. the documentation indicates that there is a VssGet

The tasks name is vssget and it should be included with Ant 1.1 - I
can't really check whether it works as I'm not using VSS myself.

By default all task names are lowercase only.

Stefan