Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2015/01/04 17:46:08 UTC

Re: help to setup license/notice files for JCS

Hi Romain,

> Hi guys,
>
> anyone with a knowledge of [parent] pom could help me to setup
> license/notice files in binaries/sources/javadoc jars?
>
> I added LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt in submodules but it doesnt pop up
> in built jar. What do I miss?

I've tried to run mvn package to see what is happening, but the build fails
for me with a test failure in JCS Core:

Failed tests:

BasicRemoteCacheClientServerUnitTest.testLocalHost:331->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:88
Expected localhost (192.168.2.101) to be a loopback address

I don't have time to loop deeper into that. I would suggest you to have a
looks at the [vfs] or [weaver] builds, which are multi module builds as
well.

Benedikt

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: help to setup license/notice files for JCS

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
looked weaver but it basically redefines/skips what is done in pom.
Wondered if I missed a way to not do it myself again.

I'll go this way short term but if anyone has some time to have a look
and find a shorter/better solution it is still welcomed!