Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2004/11/25 03:46:13 UTC

Question on JAXP 1.3

Hi,

I'd like to ask how the donation of JAXP 1.3 from Sun is going.

Thanks,

Ias

P.S. The main reason for this question is that I plan to use javax.xml.xpath
in WS-FX WSS4J.

Re: Question on JAXP 1.3

Posted by Jeff Suttor <Je...@Sun.COM>.
On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 18:46, Ias wrote:

> I'd like to ask how the donation of JAXP 1.3 from Sun is going.

hi Ias,

we heard last week that the final legal issues re Apache donations were
verbally resolved.  once we get written confirmation, we're good to go.

this has certainly been a long and (fill in the blank) process.  :(

--
Jeff Suttor    <Je...@Sun.com>

Re: Question on JAXP 1.3

Posted by Jeff Suttor <Je...@Sun.COM>.