Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Paul Harman <pa...@pa.press.net> on 2003/10/14 12:16:31 UTC

HTTP Chunking

Does AXIS accept (and is AXIS able to send) HTTP-chunked messages? I haven't
been able to find out whether it can or not by looking through the
www.apache.org/axis web site...

If so, is it automatic, or something that needs to be configured (and if so
how)?

Thanks,

	Paul

This E-Mail and any attachment is intended only for the person or entity for
which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. If you are not
the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, please inform the
sender immediately and delete it from your computer. In addition, if you are
not the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, any disclosure,
upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If this E-Mail has been transmitted outside the ordinary course of its
business, the company for which the sender works accepts no liability for
any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from any use of or
reliance on information contained in this E-Mail, and any opinion expressed
in this E-Mail is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion of
such company. Although the network operator makes every reasonable effort to
keep its network free from viruses, neither the network operator nor the
sender or the company for which the sender works accepts any responsibility
for computer viruses transmitted through this E-Mail or any attachments; it
is your responsibility to virus scan this E-Mail and any attachments. Any
E-Mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring
for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

Re: HTTP Chunking

Posted by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Christopher,

Thanx for pointing that out, but if I change the year my XML-Spy evaluation
period will expire ;-) and I can't live without it.

Chears,
Dimuthu.

Posted by Christopher Blunck <bl...@gst.com>.
Dimuthu-

--
 10:00:00  up 4 days, 23:05,  9 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.06

Re: HTTP Chunking

Posted by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.