Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2007/08/10 21:37:51 UTC

[orchestra] first release

Hi!

Now that I am back from vacation I'll start cutting a first release of
MyFaces Orchestra.

There is not that much negative feedback, which could mean that it is an
awesome piece of code which just works .... or it is not widely used yet ;-)
Anyway, I think a release could help increasing the acceptance.

Any objections?

Ciao,
Mario

Re: [orchestra] first release

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Dan,

they are already committed and fixed!

Ciao,
Mario

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen

Mario Ivankovits
Software Engineering

OPS EDV VertriebsgesmbH
A-1120 Wien, Michael-Bernhard-Gasse 10

Firmenbuch Nr.: FN51233v, Handelsgericht Wien
Tel.: +43-1-8938810; Fax: +43-1-8938810/3700
http://www.ops.co.at

E-Mail: mario@ops.co.at
Skype: mario_ivankovits

Re: [orchestra] first release

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [orchestra] first release

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!

Re: [orchestra] first release

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [orchestra] first release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
there is already a jira component for orchestra

On 8/10/07, Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Glad to hear a release is comming.
>
> Our shop is actively using it. and I need help to submit a couple of
> patches.
>
>   1. Orchestra uses servlet 2.3 and responsewrapper choked on  servlet 2.4 (
> missing interface
>       implementation)
>
>   2. Configure conversation with name chokes (NPE) on spring 2.0.6.
>
>   3. The maven build files needs some clean up :-)
>
> I can submit the patchs, please create a component for Orchestra.
>
> Thanks for all the good works
>
> -D
>

> Mario Ivankovits wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > Now that I am back from vacation I'll start cutting a first release of
> > MyFaces Orchestra.
> >
> > There is not that much negative feedback, which could mean that it is an
> > awesome piece of code which just works .... or it is not widely used yet
> > ;-)
> > Anyway, I think a release could help increasing the acceptance.
> >
> > Any objections?
> >
> > Ciao,
> > Mario

Matthias Wessendorf