Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Robert Stagner <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/16 18:10:57 UTC

[exec] How to capture Standard Output from external command

Hi

I'm new to the list and investigating the use of Exec.   How would I go
about capturing the Standard Output from an external command?  If possible,
please provide a code example.

Robert

Re: [exec] How to capture Standard Output from external command

Posted by Robert Stagner <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Konstantin Kolinko <knst.kolinko@gmail.com

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.