Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/10 21:18:36 UTC

WSS4J 3.0.0 update and cxf-rt-ws-security tests

Hey Colm,

Interesting side effect after updating main to WSS4J 3.0.0: the cxf-rt-ws-security tests are
started to take very long time (not all, but some, for example DOMToStaxEncryptionIdentifierTest, 930.104 s):

[INFO] Running org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.DOMToStaxEncryptionIdentifierTest
[INFO] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 930.104 s - in org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.DOMToStaxEncryptionIdentifierTest

The builds are aborted right now [1] because of long time of inactivity. If you have time to
look at it, would be great, I will try to find out what is going on as well.

Thank you.

[1] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/CXF/job/CXF-JDK17/

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: WSS4J 3.0.0 update and cxf-rt-ws-security tests

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Colm,

Thanks a lot for quick fix, I could confirm that builds are rolling again.
I suspected the entropy issues but changing JDK secure random source did
not help in this case.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko