Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/01/17 07:59:51 UTC

Weekly work

Hi all,

It's time to speed up our incubation work ;)

I propose the following TODO list:
* create a demo site on nanthrax.net to test the current Kalumet version
* update the website and start the Kalumet documentation (using docbook)
on svn
* cutoff a first incubation release (or at least set a tag) when you
tested on demo site
* start a thread about the roadmap, especially:
** implementation of the kscripts
** refactoring of the UI to replace Echo2

WDYT ?

Keep in mind that we have our #kalumet channel on codehaus to discuss
these points.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Weekly work

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, it was my intention (two separate threads).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Weekly work

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Weekly work

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for my late reply; spent some time in the mountains without internet
:-)

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 08:59, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> It's time to speed up our incubation work ;)
>
> I propose the following TODO list:
> * create a demo site on nanthrax.net to test the current Kalumet version
> * update the website and start the Kalumet documentation (using docbook)
> on svn

That's a really good idea. I had some experience with docbook and building
setting this up for various projects. Any special things we want here?
Otherwise I'll provide a base build containing a single html, multi-html
and pdf build.

> * cutoff a first incubation release (or at least set a tag) when you
> tested on demo site

anything else required for this release except for the successful tests on
the demo site?

> * start a thread about the roadmap, especially:
> ** implementation of the kscripts

Do we want KScript for the internal UI or for our homepage?

> ** refactoring of the UI to replace Echo2

Any ideas already what we want to use instead?

> WDYT ?

Otherwise +1 :-)

Kind regards,
Andreas