Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Krzysztof <h4...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/08 22:36:29 UTC

Re: Artemis: AMQP create queue based on FQQN

I've look at the source code, and it seems to be doable to implement auto
creation of queues based on FQQN? If you don't mind I would like to give it
a try.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I'm still a bit slow after my vacations :)

What this means? an expression to create the queue names on DLQs? I
guess I'm very slow still :)

I've tried something similar in the past but I couldn't find a way
without breaking the APi too much. If you found a way.. perhaps we can
review how you would implement it?

--
Clebert Suconic