Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by karthik Narayanan <rk...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/09 16:10:23 UTC

deploying the web layer

Hi,

I was successfully able to build the NIFI project from source . I was
working an issue that i see on the NIFI web ui. When i right click on a
process that is on the edge of my screen, the popup dialog, goes outside
the screen, which makes the menus unselectable. I have fixed the js code so
it looks at the boudaries and realigns the pop up so it completely shows
inside the browser window.

The problem i am having is in deploying this to my nifi binary. I do not
want to build the whole project, just because i change a js page. I tried
copying the war to several locations but my changes dont take affect. Can
someone guide me on how i can deploy just the WEB-UI so that the jetty
server deploys my latest code.

Karthik

Re: deploying the web layer

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Karthik,

Thanks for your message. Please also consider raising a issue for this bug [1] and contributing your fix back to the community [2] if you are so inclined.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI>
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org