Posted to builds@apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/10 19:47:15 UTC

Request to enable new PreCommit job

Hiya --

I'm hoping that someone can make the necessary alterations to the
PreCommit-Admin job to enable PreCommit-ACCUMULO-Build [1].

I had copied this from the HBase job, and inherited using the "Hadoop"
label to identify build slaves. LMK if I should set this to something else.

Thanks!

- Josh

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/PreCommit%20Builds/job/PreCommit-ACCUMULO-Build/

Re: Request to enable new PreCommit job

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Oh, and one more thing I forgot the first time.

The job inherited the "Hadoop QA" JIRA account for commenting. I'm
wondering if there are any recommendations about us creating a user just
for our project (to avoid encroaching on other projects). I would feel
better not polluting the "hadoopqa" account, but can understand the
desire to not have a JIRA-qa-bot-account-per-project, too.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Jake!

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Jake!