Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org> on 2012/10/01 13:53:15 UTC

Travel Brazil to ApacheCon Europe

Hi

I was looking over the fares, thinking only to participate in
ApacheCon Europe. (:

>From Brazil to Germany it costs less than R$ 1,600.00 (BRL).

Out of curiosity, one of Brazil will participate in the event?

Albino

Re: Travel Brazil to ApacheCon Europe

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi.

> On Oct 5, 2012, at 4:12 AM, Sander van der Waal wrote:
>> I don't know how many people from Brazil will come to ApacheCon EU in
>> November. But perhaps ApacheCon North America will be better suitable,
>> since it's closer to home for you? It will be held 26th-28th February in
>> Portland, Oregon.

Thank Sander.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com> wrote:
> In fact, looking at my globe the distance involved is roughly the same :)

Yes ! I just be able to go help with these events cost.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just did a quick search on the registration report, and I'm not seeing anyone from Brazil registered.

Bad. :(

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com>.
I just did a quick search on the registration report, and I'm not seeing anyone from Brazil registered.

~M

--

________________________________

--