Posted to user@struts.apache.org by webmeiker <in...@webmeiker.com> on 2011/03/25 14:38:26 UTC

Could somebody tell me where can I find struts2 sample maven archetypes?

Hi,

Working with Eclipse & m2eclipse maven Eclipse plugin,

Could somebody tell me where can I find struts2 sample maven archetypes?

For all the Catalog files I found, when I try to add as Remote Archetype
Catalog, Eclipse dialog window says that ‘Remote catalog is empty’.

Thanks
[image: Image 16.jpg]

Re: [OT] Re: Could somebody tell me where can I find struts2 sample maven archetypes?

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah; it's mind-boggling. I especially appreciate when it's translated
into multiple languages (inline) or a link I actually have to *visit*
in order to read it (which seems the worst of both worlds).

Meh.

Posted by Nick Broadhurst <ho...@gmail.com>.
Dave,

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.