Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ba...@wipro.com on 2005/11/16 15:41:33 UTC

ClassLoading problem

Hi,

I get such error in my application. MyFaces jar files are present under
<Jboss>/server/default/lib directory whereas my beans are packaged in
the web application. I suspect that to be the error, but jsut wanted to
make sure , it is. Does anyone have any suggestion?

2005-11-16 20:08:54,015 ERROR [ClassUtils] Class
com.nortel.ems.mgmt.linux.webInterface.UserManagementHandler not found
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for:
com.nortel.ems.mgmt.linux.webInterface.UserManagementHandler
 at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:198)
 at
org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl(RepositoryClass
Loader.java:475)
 at
org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(RepositoryClassLoad
er.java:377)
 at org.apache.myfaces.util.ClassUtils.classForName(ClassUtils.java:138)
 at
org.apache.myfaces.util.ClassUtils.simpleClassForName(ClassUtils.java:15
7)
 at org.apache.myfaces.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(ClassUtils.java:265)
 at
org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanBuilder.buildManagedBean(ManagedBea
nBuilder.java:49)
 at
org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl.resolveVariable(VariableResol
verImpl.java:311)
 at
org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver.resolveVariable(D
elegatingVariableResolver.java:103)
 at
org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver.resolveVariable(D
elegatingVariableResolver.java:103)
 at
org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl$ELVariableResolver.resolveVariabl
e(ValueBindingImpl.java:571)
 at org.apache.commons.el.NamedValue.evaluate(NamedValue.java:124)
 at org.apache.commons.el.ComplexValue.evaluate(ComplexValue.java:140)
 at
org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java

Thanks
Balaji Saranathan
Wipro Technologies
ESN:  6  877 8715
Tel :   91 80 2852 0408 * 82333
Fax :  91 80 5138 1761
Cell :  91 98868 61757

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: ClassLoading problem

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Be sure to shut down jboss, then delete the various jars including anything
in tmp/work, then restart and redeploy your app including the Myfaces
jars...
 Wayne

Re: ClassLoading problem

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.