Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Viens <Mi...@Viens.com> on 2001/03/15 05:11:55 UTC

Question about

I have a bean called ieObj that will return a Vector of strings.  I want
these strings to be options within a <html:select>.  I have this working
just fine, however, according to the docs, a value will be marked as
SELECTED when it matches the value of the property within the bean.  This
doesn't seem to be working for me.  Can someone please point of what I am
doing incorrectly?

Thanks in advance!

  <logic:iterate id="element" name="ieObj" property="fileTypes">
  </logic:iterate>

Mike V.