Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org> on 2020/04/23 10:21:02 UTC

[DISCUSS]About metrics feature

Hi, community:
We know there are three important parts of observability with modern distributed system: logging, metric and tracing.
The tracing feature for observability in ShardingSphere components, logging feature is easy to gain via some tools such like ELK.And it's the time to design and implement metrics feature now. Finally we get a complete observability with UI console(integration with promethus/grafana).
So we will launch this mission for the certain tasks about metrics. @yu199195 will be in charge of them.

Any ideas and questions are welcome here.

Re: Re: Re: [DISCUSS]About metrics feature

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Here it is,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1biRE3Bc0cTbs7qnBozUuAxCmeP5n8y0JKJAyzqitLnM/edit?urp=gmail_link#heading=h.1a769t91apcq

The API usage PR is this, https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/4694

If you have any questions, welcome to join us Tuesday night bi-weekly
meeting. You could find the information on the skywalking dev mail list.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

KimmKing <ki...@apache.org> 于2020年4月26日周日 上午11:27写道:

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.