Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Sachin Goel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/06 00:58:11 UTC

Travis build issue

Travis build is failing on SimpleRecoveryITCase. Randomly again, I think.
Also, the KafkaITCase. Are these also known issues?

Regards
Sachin Goel

Re: Travis build issue

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
They are known and there should be corresponding Jira tickets for these
issues. You can do a quick search for them and if these problems are not
listed, then please create the respective Jira tickets.

Cheers,
Till