Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by bruce <be...@earthlink.net> on 2005/05/02 04:52:36 UTC

[users@httpd] building apache1.3.33 with mod_perl

hi...

i have a fedora core 3 (FC3) system and i want to build apache1.3.33 and
mod_perl1 from source...

i've seen various approaches from google, but i need to know if someone can
provide me with a pointer to the actual complete steps to build both apache
and mod_perl1. or, if you can email me the exact steps...

thanks

bruce
bedouglas@earthlink.net

RE: [users@httpd] building apache1.3.33 with mod_perl

Posted by bruce <be...@earthlink.net>.
'ppreciate it...

didn't realize the 'etc/httpd was a RH thing!!

-bruce

Posted by Craig Dunigan <cd...@doit.wisc.edu>.

Posted by Eric Frazier <ef...@kwinternet.com>.
Hi,