Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/02 06:27:06 UTC

Re: Kubernetes Job Cluster, does it autoterminate?

I second Matthias's suggestion.

If you are using the "standalone Flink on K8s", then you need some external
tools(e.g. K8s operator[1][2])
to help with the lifecycle management.

Also we have the native Kubernetes integration, all the K8s resources will
be cleaned up automatically
when the Flink job finished/failed/cancelled.

[1]. https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/flink-on-k8s-operator
[2]. https://github.com/lyft/flinkk8soperator

Best,
Yang