Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/12/13 08:30:19 UTC

Updated package names; renaming of "dflt" security service.

I've now updated all package names so that they tie in with the renaming of
artifacts.

For example, oai.runtimes.dflt.runtime.system.context.IsisContext is now
oai.core.runtime.system.context.IsisContext.

I haven't renamed the packages in the applib; even though this artifact is
now oai.core:isis-core-applib, I've left the package name as oai.applib.
 Reply here if this annoys you or think should be different.

~~~
There are a couple of changes that EVERYONE will need to make to web.xml:

1. replace
org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.webapp.IsisWebAppBootstrapper
with
org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisWebAppBootstrapper

2. replace
org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.webapp.IsisSessionFilter
with
org.apache.isis.core.webapp.IsisSessionFilter

3. replace
org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.webapp.auth.AuthenticationSessionStrategyDefault
with
org.apache.isis.core.webapp.auth.AuthenticationSessionStrategyDefault

If you want, you can use the scripts/searchandreplace.groovy script

~~~
If you've used the audit service provided by the JDO object store, or any
of the classes in the isis-core-integtestsupport, then you'll need to
update your import statements in Java source code.

~~~
In addition, I've renamed the alias for the isis-core-security from "dflt"
to "bypass".  So, if in your isis.properties file you have:

isis.authentication=dflt
or
isis.authorization=dflt

then these should change to:

isis.authentication=bypass
or
isis.authorization=bypass

(Thanks to Jeroen for helping come up with a good alias name here; better
than "noop" I had previous proposed).

~~~
Thx
Dan