Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Micka <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/26 23:57:10 UTC

SCXML and EventDispatcher:send(String sendId, String targe, String type, String event, Map params, Object hints, long delay, List externalNodes)

Re: SCXML and EventDispatcher:send(String sendId, String targe, String type, String event, Map params, Object hints, long delay, List externalNodes)

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Micka <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>

>> I would like to understand how to use the <send> balise with the function
>> send in the EventDispatcher class.
>>
>> send(String sendId, String targe, String type, String event, Map params,
>> Object hints, long delay, List externalNodes){
>>
>> }
>>

>> I've some difficulty to get some data in the params by example.
>>
>> I can only get one data in params when i do that :
>>
>> <assign name="test" expr="toto='test'+' hey\r\n'" />
>> <send namelist="test" type="'foo'" targettype="'x-csta'" />
>>
>> But how can i manage to have more than one value in params ? it is a Map
>> type, so It should be possible, right ?

<snip/>

Right, namelist is a space separated list. To build on your example
above, the following send will have 3 entries in the params map (with
keys "foo", "bar" and "test"):

  <assign name="foo" expr="...some expr..."/>
  <assign name="bar" expr="...some other expr..."/>
  <assign name="test" expr="toto='test'+' hey\r\n'" />
  <send namelist="foo bar test" type="'foo'" targettype="'x-csta'" />

-Rahul