Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by kavitha ramesh <ka...@yahoo.co.in> on 2002/08/15 16:03:24 UTC

Parameter not accepted from a servlet

Hi Dr.Skip,

You have peviously solved my problem of combining a
stylesheet with an xml file generated from a
servlet.Now I have someother problem.

My main sitemap is as follows:

<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern="login.html">
<map:act type="request">
<map:parameter name="parameters" value="true" />
<map:generate src="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/login"
/>
<map:transform src="stylesheets/krishna.xsl" />
</map:act>
<map:serialize type="html" />
</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

login is a servlet and this servlet generates an xml
file.

1)If i type http://localhost:8080/cocoon/login in the
url it generates an xml file.When this xml file is
transformed with my stylesheet krishna.xsl and I get a
loginpage.

2)If i type
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/login?userID=kavitha
&passwd=ramesh, in the url it generates another xml
file.When this xml file is transformed with my
stylesheet krishna.xsl and I get a loginpage with an
error message.

Now when I type
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/login.html, Iam able to
get the loginpage.

when I type http://localhost:8080/cocoon/login.html?
userID=kavitha&passwd=ramesh, Iam NOT able to get the
error message in the loginpage.

Iam stuck,,,Please help me,,,

Kavitha.