Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/07/30 21:01:27 UTC

Are WSDL imports and XSD includes correctly loaded now?

JIRA TUSCANY-1217 [1] reports an issue in WSDLDocumentProcessor with -
if I understand correctly - the loading of XSDs included in XSDs inlined
in WSDL.

Raymond, did the changes you made to the WSDL loading mechanism fix this
issue?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1217

Thanks

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Are WSDL imports and XSD includes correctly loaded now?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes. It's now fixed in trunk and I just marked the issue as resolved.

Thanks,
Raymond