Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by 강전혁 <je...@naver.com> on 2018/07/10 07:35:21 UTC

I will contact you with one question.

Hello !

My name is Jenhyuk Kang

I will contact you with one question.

I want change title

ex) NiFi

<title>NiFi</title>

i found index.jsp,  header.jsp, canvas.jsp, canvas_jsp.java etc..

I changed the title part, but it is still.

help me !

초보 프로그래머의 공부일기

Re: I will contact you with one question.

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

A recent commit was introduced [1] which will automatically set the page
title to the name of your root process group. This feature has not been
included in a release yet so keep an eye on the JIRA and the mailing lists
for confirmation when it will be available.

Thanks

Matt