Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Celia Berry <ch...@austin.rr.com> on 2003/06/05 17:42:35 UTC

typeDesc (repost)

Greetings,
I am attempting to process my first WSDL w/ Axis. Unfortunately one of my
types is defined as TypeDesc, and thus becomes getTypeDesc(), etc in the
generated Bean. This directly conflicts with the getTypeDesc(), etc that
Axis places into the files on it's own. (BTW: perhaps it might be good if
Axis used _TypeDesc to avoid this conflict)

Is there a workaround for this problem?? Will I need to hack the Axis
source??  It appears that I could modify JavaUtils.keywords to contain
"typeDesc". Would that be enough to workaround the problem?? I cannot change
the XSD on my side as the code is used in many places out of my control.
Thanks,
-- Chris