Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wlam <wl...@oatsystems.com> on 2008/02/19 16:06:17 UTC

Re: reconnection to unavailable broker causing thread/memory leak

JIRA AMQ-1202 was marked as resolved on 5.0.0. But the downloaded src does
not show the changes mentioned by Kevin, i.e. comment out code on onStarted
and onStopped methods.  Wonder it is fixed another way or it didn't make it
to 5.0.0?  I need to patch it to 4.1.1 for the memory leak, can you point me
to the changes, thanks.  Is 4.2 mentioned by Kevin available?

- William Lam