Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/25 14:14:23 UTC

Builds stuck or broken?

Hi,

Any idea why 2 of the 3 Tamaya builds failed in the last 24h?
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Tamaya/

Cheers,
Werner

Re: Builds stuck or broken?

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

Am 26.07.2016 um 15:22 schrieb John D. Ament:
> Be a little bit positive Werner.  ASF Infra is having some issues with a
> bunch of nodes hosted by Yahoo.  Yahoo provides these boxes free of charge
> to the ASF, and the guy responsible for maintaining them is traveling, so
> its putting a bit more burden on people who don't typically deal with these
> to deal with them.
>
> Tamaya isn't the only project impacted.

Thanks for the context -
maybe these problems can be made more transparent.

I was just wondering why the ticket was not taken over by anonye.

Phil

Re: Builds stuck or broken?

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Hosted by Yahoo, does that have anything to do with it being sold to
Verizon?🤔

Let's hope the new owner will continue to provide that for free😇
We know how things can sometimes go after mergers and acquisitions...

Re: Builds stuck or broken?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: Builds stuck or broken?

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.