Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2007/10/30 15:47:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release Devtools maven-plugins-1.0 RC1

The maven-plugins are build tools used by the Eclipse Plugin and J2G
tools and are not included in either tool.

A 72 hour vote is being called for the following:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/branches/1.0
    Revision 590072

Binaries can be downloaded from:
    http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/releases/
	maven-plugins-1.0-RC1-bin.tar.gz - files to be published
	maven-plugins-repo-1.0-RC1.tar.gz - captured build repo

The source code will be moved to the following location in svn after the
release has been approved:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/tags/1.0

Please record your vote by 11AM EDT Friday, Nov. 2, 2007.

Thanks,
Donald

Re: [VOTE] Release Devtools maven-plugins-1.0 RC1

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
My +1

-Donald

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@jnwd.net>.
+1

Jay

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
+1, and a big Thanks for doing this !!

Donald Woods wrote:
> The maven-plugins are build tools used by the Eclipse Plugin and J2G
> tools and are not included in either tool.
>
> A 72 hour vote is being called for the following:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/branches/1.0
>
>    Revision 590072
>
> Binaries can be downloaded from:
>    http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/releases/
>     maven-plugins-1.0-RC1-bin.tar.gz - files to be published
>     maven-plugins-repo-1.0-RC1.tar.gz - captured build repo
>
> The source code will be moved to the following location in svn after the
> release has been approved:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/tags/1.0
>

> Please record your vote by 11AM EDT Friday, Nov. 2, 2007.
>

> Thanks,
> Donald

Tim McConnell

Re: [VOTE] Release Devtools maven-plugins-1.0 RC1

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1. I ran RAT and inspected the binaries. All looked good. Thanks Donald!
--kevan

Re: [VOTE] Release Devtools maven-plugins-1.0 RC1 - Results

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
The files are now available at -
	http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/devtools/

-Donald