Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by mete bilgin <me...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 13:32:24 UTC

google summer of code - directory-proxy

Hi developers,
I want to reach Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot or Emmanuel Lécharny ( mentor of the
summer of code ) but i can not find their mail address.
I want to ask something about summer of code. Or can i ask them to here?

Re: google summer of code - directory-proxy

Posted by Ersin ER <er...@gmail.com>.
You may just ask your question here as this is the developers' list.

--
Ersin ER
http://www.ersiner.net